We are thrilled to have bloggers join us by linking up with their own First Line Fridays posts. Listed here are just a few housekeeping details as we continue to grow and spread more bookish fun!
- Please keep posts family friendly or clean reads. If you are posting anything over PG-13 (excessive profanity or explicit language or if covers posted on your website reveal a lot of skin lol), please note this in your link-up. For example: Blogger @ Book Blog (mature).
- Link back to Hoarding Books within your post or grab a button from the sidebar so everyone can find the FLF fun.
To join the Linky:
- Click on the cute little blue frog button at the end of the post that looks like this:
- Add the URL to your blog POST (not your blog) it will look something like this:
- Add your name and your email (which will remain hidden) and that’s it!
Participation in the special editions is completely voluntary and bloggers are encouraged to share links to non-themed FLF posts during those weeks as well.